Sunday 12 July 2020

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz have got engaged



Victoria Beckham has confirmed that her eldest son Brooklyn Beckham, 21, and his girlfriend, former Spice Girl Nicola Peltz, 25 have got engaged. She said on Instagram, calling it "the most exciting news".

@brooklynbeckham wrote "Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes xx. "I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day. I love you baby xx."

@nicolaannepeltz replied: "I'm so lucky to call you mine. You've made me the luckiest girl in the world. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side."

@davidbeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham

We @BrentLinenHire wish them good luck and happy long life.

#brentlinenhire #restaurant #hotel #football #romeobeckham

No comments:

Post a Comment